2.19.2018

sunk in

Today is one of those days when, and I know I’ve used this image before but I’m using it again because it  kind of speaks to the feeling—
These past couple of days, actually—
Have been a couple of those days where I feel like not leaving my bed and just staying there until I become part of the mattress, and I turn to stone, and my bed turns to stone, and vines and moss and lichen grow up around me so I look like a stone version of the Veiled Christ that’s been left in some cemetery to rest.

Which is great, because I have to get up tomorrow and start training two new people.

Go me. I wish I could have said that all in fluent French, out loud, in a VO over shots of me all contemplative and looking outside at the rain, because that would have at least been something artistic.

Just tell me.

No comments: